About Dr. Whitney Graff
I’m a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with experience in both psychological assessment and therapy. I received my Doctorate of Psychology from The Chicago School of Clinical Psychology in 2014. As part of my education, I completed supervised training in hospitals, community mental health clinics, home-based services, and private practices, and worked with clients from many different backgrounds, representing diverse personal identities and cultures. I was fortunate to gain experience with a wide range of clinical disorders along the way, and I continue to pursue clinical education in new areas of the field.
Over time, I discovered that I did not want to have a narrow focus to my work – instead, I bring a broad collection of experience and knowledge to thorough, comprehensive diagnostic assessments and individually-tailored psychotherapy.
In addition to my clinical work, I teach psychotherapy practices at the University of Chicago Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice.
On a more personal note, I’m a mom, a dog lover, and a collector of knick-knacks. I’m a former theatre kid and ballet dancer who now enjoys these from a seat in the audience. And I am often found taking a long walk while listening to a podcast.
- Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.), The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Illinois License: 071.009200
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, affiliate member
- Therapeutic Assessment Institute, member
- Association of Contextual Behavioral Sciences, member
- International OCD Foundation, member
- Learning Disorders Association of America, member